The ESNcard is the membership card of ESN which means that you can access to all the services offered by the ESN and our partners. Once you register it here you can use it to get discounts internationally.
With the ESNcard, you will enjoy thousands of discounts (housing, sport, food, bars, etc.) all over Europe. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in thousands of events (trips, cultural events, sports activities and parties) all year long.
The aim of the ESNcard is to support and give opportunities to international students during and after their exchange.
Who uses the ESNcard?
The ESNcard is used by over 140.000 people per year in 40 countries, and the numbers are growing every year.
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups:
- Erasmus+ students;
- Erasmus+ trainees;
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, outside of Erasmus+;
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students;
- ESNers: either active on Local, National or International level. They are all members of a section;
- Alumni: they can be entitled to get an ESNcard if the statutes of their ESN section explicitly set so;
- Buddies: sections are recommended to distribute to that group of people, only after they have a proof of a person’s role as a buddy. Sections can either obtain the list from their University, although some sections organise the whole buddy system themselves.
How can you get the ESNcard?
The ESNcard is distributed in almost all the countries where ESN is present by the ESN sections, which are non-profit student organisations.
The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from your local ESN section. You can find the distribution point of the ESNcard here.
All the ESNcards look the same on the front. The ESNcard was redesigned in 2015 and only those cards with the design below are valid for registration and grant access to all the advantages showcased in this platform.